Important News - Starclub is evolving…
Timstar’s Loyalty Scheme is changing from its current format. The existing scheme will cease on the 30th of September 2020. We'll be back with exciting news of a new look campaign very soon.
In the meantime, we are writing to inform you that customers with a Starclub points balance must redeem their points against an order with Timstar, within the next thirty days.
Your points balance should have been communicated to you, by email on the 2nd of September 2020
You can use your points to purchase a single item (you must have enough to cover a single item) or redeem them against multiple whole items within an order.*
*Any points not redeemed by the 30th September 2020 will be forfeited.
**Timstar will convert the value of your points into a credit against your order. The credit will be no more than the value of the order. If the order value is more than your points balance, you will receive a credit for all your points.
You can redeem your points when ordering by email or by phone. (To enquire about your balance call our team on 01743 812 201)
A world of possibilities!
Timstar’s curriculum-relevant specialist products, solutions and resources stimulate curiosity and interest - supporting and engaging students to question, investigate and explore, developing transferable skills and knowledge.
Shop all products
We'll be back in touch with our exciting new offer soon.
Starclub Loyalty Scheme terms and conditions
1.General Starclub Loyalty Scheme Conditions
- The Starclub Loyalty Scheme (the “Scheme”) and Starclub Loyalty Scheme associated clubs and benefits are operated by Timstar Laboratory Suppliers Limited, Phoenix House, Stafford Drive, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, SY1 3FE . Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 2223843.
- To get the latest Terms and Conditions or for general enquiries please call 01743 812 201 or check on www.timstar.co.uk.
- Timstar can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Starclub Loyalty Scheme account, at any time.
- All Starclub Loyalty Schemes belong to Timstar.
- The Starclub Loyalty Scheme deferred discount scheme is only valid for Schools based in the UK.
- If we identify that you hold two or more Starclub Loyalty Scheme accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
- Timstar can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Starclub Loyalty Scheme account is subject to our discretion.
- Members must register their details and keep Timstar informed of any changes. Timstar cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
- Accounts not active for over 12 months will be removed and any points or vouchers forfeited.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- We will only share your details with companies in the Wall Family group of companies. We will not disclose your data to any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law (for example, law enforcement agencies). We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice.
3.Collecting Starclub Loyalty Scheme Points
- After 1st September 2020, no further points can be collected and added to your balance.
- Online points promotions may not be available or may vary. Check individual promotion details.
- Timstar reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice.
- The Starclub Loyalty Scheme, is not transferable, cannot be copied and cannot be exchanged for cash. The points cannot be used against outstanding or part payment invoices.
- Timstar may decide to cancel your Starclub Loyalty Scheme or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of: - Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme; - Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme; - Any behaviour relating to Starclub Loyalty Scheme or Timstar Ltd, by supplying false or misleading information.
- Starclub Loyalty Scheme accounts, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Members can choose to leave the Scheme at any time. By leaving the Scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- When redeeming points against ensuing orders, members will be required to inform Timstar they are being used in conjunction with the Starclub Loyalty Scheme.
- Points collected on additional purchases linked to the main Starclub Loyalty Scheme member’s account will be credited to that account.
- Timstar is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Timstar determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Members can redeem their points against ensuing orders.
- Free carriage against Starclub Loyalty Scheme orders except for any products subject to a surcharge, next day delivery and direct delivery items.
4.Spending Starclub Loyalty Scheme Points
- You must have enough points to cover the cost of the item; you cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service.
- Calculation of points is per item ordered and rounded down to the nearest £pound. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny. For example: 1 item at £7.59 each = 7 points (7 pence), if you were to buy 10 of the same item this would equate to 70 points.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collection and redemption without notice.
- When spending points you cannot pay with a mix of points and money in one transaction. Each transaction must be made with either points or money. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or Framework Agreements. Excludes Data Logging and Batteries. All transactions exclude VAT.
- Delivery costs can only be paid for with points if items in the transaction are being paid for with points and you have enough points to cover the full cost of delivery.
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Starclub Loyalty Scheme account.
- If a product you buy with points is faulty, please return it to Timstar Laboratory Suppliers Ltd. If necessary we will re-credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.