An advanced level digital microscope for use in the laboratory and for vocational training, this robust microscope has stable and precisely adjustable mechanisms and produces impressive images in both bright and dark field applications. A range of optional accessories are available, including: polarisation kit; phase contrast unit; dark field unit.
• Excellent, robust laboratory microscope with integral 3 MP camera
• Fix pre-centred Koehler illumination; adjustable field diaphragm; height adjustable Abbe condenser with adjustable aperture diaphragm
• Produces impressive images.
• Wide field eyepieces; with achromatic infinity corrected E-plan objectives
• Complete with dioptre adjustment on one side
• Nosepiece with four objectives
• Large stage
• English-language software is included.
• Tube: Binocular, 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
• Eyepieces: WF 10x / Ø 20 mm
• Camera resolution: 3MP
• USB type: 2.0
• Sensor type: CMOS
• Sensor size: 0.5"
• Colour/Monochrome: Colour
• Operating system: Windows 2000, Vista, XP, 7, 8 & 10
• Nosepiece: Quadruple
• Objective type: Infinity E-Plan
• Objectives: 4x/10x/40x/100x (oil immersion)
• Illumination: 6V/20W Halogen (transmitted)
• Interpupillary distance: 50 – 75 mm
• Dioptre adjustment: Yes, one-sided
• Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1,25 pre-centred (aperture diaphragm)
• Field diaphragm: Yes
• Filter: Blue (built-in)
• Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 394 x 185 x 419 mm
• Net weight approx.: 7 kg
x4, x10, x40, x100 O.I.
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £75.00.
Orders £74.99 or less are subject to a £7.50 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
If all items ordered are in stock, for orders placed before 2pm Timstar will endeavor to deliver next day.
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals e.g. Lithium, Potassium, Methanol, Bromine etc., may now only be transported by ADR vocationally trained drivers. This has forced us to implement a carriage surcharge of £9.99 (exc. VAT) per order containing these chemicals (these are clearly marked in our chemical section).
Certain living products, such as Drosophila, will incur a carriage surcharge of £12.95 (exc. VAT). Please contact customer service for further clarification.
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders £250 or over.
Orders £249.99 or less are subject to a £25.00 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands (non-framework agreement contract customers)
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
NON UK MAINLAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals and living products require special delivery and handling, for this reason, contact Customer Service for a separate quotation.
Please contact our Customer Services department before returning any goods.
Goods ordered in error are subject to a 10% restocking charge and are to be returned at the customers’ expense.
Customers must contact Timstar within 30 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any goods.
Goods returned by the customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Timstar reserves the right to charge the customer a minimum of £15 to cover any collection and restocking costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering error*. Customers must return all products unused and in their original boxes and packaging, including any manuals, software or accessories supplied with the products.
Computer software and consumables (discs, cartridges, cassettes etc) can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Failure to follow these guidelines may invalidate any claim.
Timstar cannot accept returns on certain products that are made to order, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty.
*All chemicals are non-returnable.