The KERN OBE-1 series offers a high quality, robust range of compound microscopes for use in schools, vocational training and laboratories. These are full-sized microscopes with metal frames and bases, along with a high specification, and are priced to be very competitive compared with other brands with similar specifications.
• Very easy to use, robust and stable educational microscope for all common routine applications
• Dimmable, strong 3W LED light source to help produce impressive images for its class
• Fitted with wide-field eyepieces, achromatic objectives, a nosepiece for up to four objectives, a large, fully-fledged stage and an Abbe condenser, all as standard
• Available as a monocular, binocular or trinocular models with a one sided dioptre adjustment (binocular/trinocular models only)
• Large selection of optional accessories including eyepieces, objectives, simple polarisation unit and dark field unit
• Height adjustment is by means of coarse and fine focusses on both sides
• Rechargeable models, equipped with a long-life battery, are also available on request
• Stable and precisely adjustable mechanism
• Functional and ergonomic design
• 3 year warranty
• Quadruple nosepiece
• 360° rotatable / 30° inclined turret/eyepiece tube
• WF 10x eyepiece, 18mm diameter
• Achromatic objectives
• 4x / 10x / 40x objectives + 100x on some models
• 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser
• 3W LED dimmable transmitting illumination
• Overall dimensions 324 x 191 x 348 mm (w x d x h)
• Net weight approx. 5.5 kg
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £75.00.
Orders £74.99 or less are subject to a £7.50 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
If all items ordered are in stock, for orders placed before 2pm Timstar will endeavor to deliver next day.
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals e.g. Lithium, Potassium, Methanol, Bromine etc., may now only be transported by ADR vocationally trained drivers. This has forced us to implement a carriage surcharge of £9.99 (exc. VAT) per order containing these chemicals (these are clearly marked in our chemical section).
Certain living products, such as Drosophila, will incur a carriage surcharge of £12.95 (exc. VAT). Please contact customer service for further clarification.
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders £250 or over.
Orders £249.99 or less are subject to a £25.00 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands (non-framework agreement contract customers)
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
NON UK MAINLAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals and living products require special delivery and handling, for this reason, contact Customer Service for a separate quotation.
Please contact our Customer Services department before returning any goods.
Goods ordered in error are subject to a 10% restocking charge and are to be returned at the customers’ expense.
Customers must contact Timstar within 30 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any goods.
Goods returned by the customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Timstar reserves the right to charge the customer a minimum of £15 to cover any collection and restocking costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering error*. Customers must return all products unused and in their original boxes and packaging, including any manuals, software or accessories supplied with the products.
Computer software and consumables (discs, cartridges, cassettes etc) can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Failure to follow these guidelines may invalidate any claim.
Timstar cannot accept returns on certain products that are made to order, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty.
*All chemicals are non-returnable.