The new, improved wireless version of the Mystrica colorimeter is now available and replaces the previous version. This version now allows the use of test tubes as well as cuvettes, creating a more versatile unit. Along with other modifications to enhance performance this represents an outstanding combination of value, performance and utility. Other previous features remain unchanged.
• Wireless connection to iPads, iPhones and Android™ devices
• Mystrica Colorimeter app available on the App Store and Google Play™
• Unchanged USB connection for PCs
• Stand-alone use unchanged
• Each colorimeter has a unique identity. The app detects all units within range of an iPad or iPhone and allows one to be selected.
• Collect data as graphs and tables
• Continuous data collection or separate readings
• Best fit line for rate of reaction
• Email results as .csv file for analysis and storage
This compact colorimeter which provides exceptional value for money along with a rugged, compact design, proven reliability and simplicity of use. The Mystrica Colorimeter can be used as a stand alone unit or through a computer to measure reaction rates, concentrations, enzyme activity, population growth etc. Ideal for use in schools and colleges and the software has been designed to be 'teacher friendly'! Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 90 50 mm.
Other features include:
• Simple, robust, user friendly design
• Value for money - quality at a price considerably lower than comparable instruments
• Versatile - use as stand-alone or through a computer
• Ease of use - simple operation and easy to use software
• Performance criteria that rival instruments many times the price - linear to an absorbance of 2
• Choice of three colours of light (LED) - red (630 nm), green (525 nm) and blue (465 nm) - no filters used
• Readings displayed as absorbance or transmittance
• Uses standard plastic or glass cuvettes
• Long battery life
• USB link allows the display and storage of results as tables and graph
• Needs little storage space
• Fully supported suggestions for practical activities.
• Power: 4 x AA batteries (not included) or via USB when connected to computer
• Weight: 250 g
Price includes plastic cuvettes, cuvette rack, instructions, USB link and software.
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £75.00.
Orders £74.99 or less are subject to a £7.50 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
If all items ordered are in stock, for orders placed before 2pm Timstar will endeavor to deliver next day.
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals e.g. Lithium, Potassium, Methanol, Bromine etc., may now only be transported by ADR vocationally trained drivers. This has forced us to implement a carriage surcharge of £9.99 (exc. VAT) per order containing these chemicals (these are clearly marked in our chemical section).
Certain living products, such as Drosophila, will incur a carriage surcharge of £12.95 (exc. VAT). Please contact customer service for further clarification.
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders £250 or over.
Orders £249.99 or less are subject to a £25.00 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands (non-framework agreement contract customers)
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
NON UK MAINLAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals and living products require special delivery and handling, for this reason, contact Customer Service for a separate quotation.
Please contact our Customer Services department before returning any goods.
Goods ordered in error are subject to a 10% restocking charge and are to be returned at the customers’ expense.
Customers must contact Timstar within 30 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any goods.
Goods returned by the customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Timstar reserves the right to charge the customer a minimum of £15 to cover any collection and restocking costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering error*. Customers must return all products unused and in their original boxes and packaging, including any manuals, software or accessories supplied with the products.
Computer software and consumables (discs, cartridges, cassettes etc) can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Failure to follow these guidelines may invalidate any claim.
Timstar cannot accept returns on certain products that are made to order, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty.
*All chemicals are non-returnable.