A range of balances designed specifically for school use offering outstanding value combined with smart features for an easy to use balance. The tough, durable, ABS housing is designed to withstand field and laboratory environments, while being easy to clean, and protects from accidental spills. With built-in U-Protect™ protection all Timstar balances can withstand excessive overloads. Complete with an AC adapter, plus integral security slot.
• Weighing to 2 decimal places
• Stainless steel pan
• Three-point U-Protect™ overload protection
• Built in security slot for Kensington™ type lock
• Mains powered with optional rechargeable battery
• Auto power off
• Bi-directional RS-232 interface for connection with computers/printers
• Adjustable levelling feet with built in spirit level
• Breeze/Draft shield to protect from draughts
• Draft Shield (D x H) 135 mm x 89mm
• Full range tare
• Units of Measure g/lb/oz/ct/dr/ozt/GN/N/tl T/tl H/tl S/custom
• Calibration Push button calibration using external mass
• Display 6 digit LCD, 18 mm digits with backlight
• Dimensions (W x D x H) 178 x 257 x 84mm
• Net Weight 1.1 kg
• Weighing in grams, newtons and other units
• Parts counting
• Percentage weighing
• Under balance weighing
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £75.00.
Orders £74.99 or less are subject to a £7.50 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
If all items ordered are in stock, for orders placed before 2pm Timstar will endeavor to deliver next day.
UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals e.g. Lithium, Potassium, Methanol, Bromine etc., may now only be transported by ADR vocationally trained drivers. This has forced us to implement a carriage surcharge of £9.99 (exc. VAT) per order containing these chemicals (these are clearly marked in our chemical section).
Certain living products, such as Drosophila, will incur a carriage surcharge of £12.95 (exc. VAT). Please contact customer service for further clarification.
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY on all orders £250 or over.
Orders £249.99 or less are subject to a £25.00 (exc. VAT) handling charge.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands (non-framework agreement contract customers)
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
NON UK MAINLAND CARRIAGE SURCHARGE
Certain chemicals and living products require special delivery and handling, for this reason, contact Customer Service for a separate quotation.
Please contact our Customer Services department before returning any goods.
Goods ordered in error are subject to a 10% restocking charge and are to be returned at the customers’ expense.
Customers must contact Timstar within 30 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any goods.
Goods returned by the customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Timstar reserves the right to charge the customer a minimum of £15 to cover any collection and restocking costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering error*. Customers must return all products unused and in their original boxes and packaging, including any manuals, software or accessories supplied with the products.
Computer software and consumables (discs, cartridges, cassettes etc) can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Failure to follow these guidelines may invalidate any claim.
Timstar cannot accept returns on certain products that are made to order, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty.
*All chemicals are non-returnable.